Ibiza Sunsets Eye Palette
It's Mambo time! The new Ibiza Sunsets eye palette is here, packed with fiery warm orange, brown and sandy shades.
The 8 intensely pigmented shadows give you everything you need for a variety of eye looks, with silky smooth matte and metallic formulations for easy application & a seamless blend.
All neatly packed in a portable handbag sized palette, perfect for on-the-go makeup applications.
- Easy to blend
- Intensely pigmented shades
- Smooth formula
- Can use the eyeshadow as an eyeliner
- Easy to apply
- 8 Versatile shades
- Easy to each multiple look from each palette
How to use
- Prep skin eye base ready for eyeshadow application using either an eyeshadow primer or concealer.
- Deciding on chosen look, work through the colours applying directly onto the eye and blending out using a fluffy brush.
- Finish the look using an eyeliner on the lash line and mascara to colour and add volume to lashes.
Ingredients (Tipsy, Tan Lines, Dj & Mambo)
Mica, Talc, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Paraffinum Liquidum, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aqua, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol [ +/- Ci 77891, Ci 77491, Ci 77492,Ci 77499, Ci 16035, Ci 77007]
Ingredients (Vacay, Sundown, Rave & Nocturnal)
Talc, Mica, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aqua, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide [+/- CI 77891, CI 7749 1, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 7 7007, CI 42090, CI 15850]
Such a beautiful palette and the colour pigment is fab. Looks amazing on blue eyes as it really complements them, and can be subtle enough for an everyday look as well as glammed up.
can't get enough of this palette, the colours are amazing for blue eyes - it makes them pop! definitely purchase again.